Now more than ever, people are looking for ways to connect with each other. Join The Arc Rhode Island for a safe and easy way to do this with Circles of Connections! Circles can provide:
- New friends and an online circle of support
- A way to learn new things
- A listening ear, advice, or help navigating complicated systems
- A way to make sure you are getting all the services and supports you or your family need
- Advocacy skills to help you live the life you want
Groups can help you understand:
- Adult services
- Transition services
- Family dynamics
- Mental health
- Special education eligibility and advocacy
- Making friends and participating in the community together
People with disabilities, parents and foster parents, grandparents, siblings, other family members, and allies are all welcome.
Participants will be matched and placed in online groups of 5 – 6 people based on shared interests and topics.
Start building your Circle and join today!